UK Public Health News
Public Health News Page 1 of 191
Contribute to our discussion forum
Q1. Anyone who thinks that relying on Russia, which provides a quarter of Europe's natural gas, half of it through the Ukraine is not a serious...
There are many myths and misinformation given out about fracking. Myth 1: it will lead to more jobs. No it will not. Any jobs will be from...
Training – 1. Board self-assessment to identify skill gaps and trustee profile gaps 2. Trustee recruitment – methods and services...
Services acknowledge that 15-24 year olds are the target group for chlamydia screening. But services also need access to advice, guidance and skills...
We all hoped schools would find a way to encourage young people to use condoms to protect themselves from STIs. There has been some research...
Pharmacies may be an important asset in supporting overweight clients however without seeing any programme in progress I can not say whether they...
Carers Trust round table debate
- Interview: David Philp, Head of BIM, Cabinet Office
- Interview: Graham Moir, Consultant Surgeon, Barts and London NHS Trust
- Interview: Professor Colin Gray, Academic Director, University of Reading
- Interview: David Leaper, Emeritus Professor of Surgery, Newcastle University
- Interview: Martin Wakeley, Deputy Managing Director, North West London CSU
Magnus Scheving Children's Health Ambassador
Anyone who has watched their kids at a playground or park will know that most are naturally active and love nothing more than running around and playing. However, most of us...>> Full article