UK Schools News
Schools News Page 1 of 76
Contribute to our discussion forum
Patient Safety Survey: Harnessing Big Data with Real-Time Surveillance to Identify Patients at Risk Complete this short...
With the plethora of pharmacy awareness campaigns and consultations seeking pharmacy’s views, it seems that 2014 may finally be the year that...
Losing weight requires individuals to want to change many aspects for their daily lives and community pharmacy can provide expert advice on diet and...
The level of expertise in most Community Pharmacies is vastly under estimated. Pharmacists and Dispensers strive to help and enhance the lives of...
[quote="Fracking 2014 Guest User" post=2524]It is ridiculous that we should even consider ignoring the vast potential energy reserves in shale gas in...
Q1. Anyone who thinks that relying on Russia, which provides a quarter of Europe's natural gas, half of it through the Ukraine is not a serious...
Carers Trust round table debate
- Interview: David Philp, Head of BIM, Cabinet Office
- Interview: Graham Moir, Consultant Surgeon, Barts and London NHS Trust
- Interview: Professor Colin Gray, Academic Director, University of Reading
- Interview: David Leaper, Emeritus Professor of Surgery, Newcastle University
- Interview: Martin Wakeley, Deputy Managing Director, North West London CSU
Karen Grewcock Head of Category Food and CateringESPO
A lack of catering staff, not enough dining room space and sourcing enough ingredients to triple the number of meals served per day are just some of the concerns currently...>> Full article